Your Child. Your Rules.
But it can be difficult to make sure that all of the wonderful caretakers in your village are following your rules when they’re caring for your child.
The Caregiver Car Seat Safety Guide gives you all the tools you need to educate and inform grandparents, nannies, babysitters, or anyone who drives your child about how to do so while following best-practice car seat safety.
This guide is full of science, facts, “the why,” checklists, talking points, AND our much-loved caretaker pledge.
This guide will help you to:
✔️ Reference science and statistics that show why car seat safety matters so much
✔️ Know exactly how a car seat works to protect children
✔️ Understand & communicate to caretakers the importance of getting it right
✔️ See the road ahead and get the big picture of car seat safety
✔️ Face the facts about the benefits of riding rear-facing
✔️ Double-check safety with ready-to-ride harnessing & installation checklists for every stage of car seat safety (infant, rear-facing, forward-facing, and booster seats
Does this guide include all stages of car seat safety?
YES! This ONE guide includes ALL stages of car seat safety. No matter which car seat your kid is in - this resource has the information you need to keep your child safe today - and as you travel down the road.
Is this guide for me?
It's the perfect place to begin the car seat conversation, especially for those who are ...
- brand new to car seats and looking for a safe starting place.
- caretakers of any and all kinds. People who care for kids in any capacity and want to make their car a safe (or safer) place.
- parents in need of a helping hand to communicate the rules of the road to those who transport their kids.
- anyone who cares for kids and needs a tool to communicate best practices.
- For educators, nurses, doulas, or any other amazing humans who care for kids, we kindly ask that you not use or distribute this resource. It is a single-use download. Terms of purchase limit to personal use only.
What happens after I purchase?
Almost instantly, you'll receive an email with a link to download the guide.
Will this help me tell someone they’re doing something wrong when it comes to car seats?
This guide makes communicating about car seats a lot easier. We recommend purchasing the guide, writing an email love note and attaching the guide as a gift and invitation to learn more about how to keep all kids safe in the seat!