Your Child. Your Rules.
Get allll the tools you need to educate and inform grandparents, nannies, babysitters, or anyone who drives your child about how to do so while following best-practice car seat safety. This guide is full of science, facts, “the why,” checklists, talking points, AND our much-loved caretaker pledge.
This guide will help you to:
- Reference science and statistics that show why car seat safety matters so much
- Know exactly how a car seat protects your child
- Understand & communicate to caretakers the risks of getting it wrong
- See the road ahead and get the big picture of car seat safety
- Face the facts about the benefits of riding rear-facing
- Double-check safety with ready-to-ride harnessing & installation checklists for every stage of car seat safety (infant, rear-facing, forward-facing, and booster seats)
Questions? Asked & Answered!
Does this guide include all stages of car seat safety?
YES! This ONE guide includes ALL stages of car seat safety. No matter which car seat your kid is in - this resource has the information you need to keep your child safe today - and as you travel down the road.
I totally want this! Who did you have in mind when you created this guide?
We had lots of different caretakers in mind when we created this resource.
It's the perfect place to begin the car seat conversation, especially for those who are ...
- brand new to car seats and looking for a safe starting place.
- caretakers of any and all kinds. People who care for kids in any capacity and want to make their car a safe (or safer) place.
- parents in need of a helping hand to communicate the rules of the road to those who transport their kids.
- anyone who cares for kids and needs a tool to communicate best practices.
For educators, nurses, doulas, or any other amazing humans who care for kids, we kindly ask that you not use or distribute this resource. It is a single-use download. Terms of purchase limit to personal use only.
What happens after I purchase?
Almost instantly, you'll receive an email with a link to download the guide.
If I purchase this guide, will it have everything I ever need to know about car seats?
Car seat safety is in the details and this guide hits the high points. Am I dating myself to say that this is like car seat Cliff Notes?! It's intended to be used as a starting point, or a communication tool with others.
P.S. One of our most frequently asked questions is, "how do I tell someone they are doing something wrong when it comes to car seats?" With this guide, we've made communicating about car seats a lot easier. Here's an idea, purchase the guide, write an email love note and attach the guide as a gift and invitation to learn more about how to keep all kids safe in the seat!