Baby on Board: Free Video Guide
Car seats got you feeling confused, frustrated, annoyed or overwhelmed?
You're not alone. Car seats are complicated! Let's turn confusion into car seat confidence.
Enter your details below for FREE access to the Baby on Board video guide. I'll set you up for success so you know exactly what to do to prepare and can ride safe from the start.
Mama, are you ready to ride?
Of all the things you buy for your baby’s arrival, your car seat is the ONLY product designed to save your child's life. But for it to protect your child, you must know how to use it properly.
So many new parents think they’re prepared to buckle in baby for the very first time. But when it’s time to head home, the anxiety and self-doubt set in. And the manuals? It’s like you need a freaking PhD to understand them! No wonder 95% of parents leave the hospital or place of care with their newborn baby unsafe in the car seat.
That’s why we’re pleased to offer our free Baby on Board Video Guide to new mamas like you.
This free video guide will walk you through what you should know, sharing critical to-dos in the weeks and moments before bringing your new arrival home. You’ll learn essential information, like:
- How to prepare for your first ride home
- What outfits to pack for the hospital
- Life-saving adjustments you’ll need to learn for your infant car seat
- How to enjoy peace of mind
Buckle up, Baby!
It's time to take the first step, mama.
Enter your details below for FREE access to Baby on Board, my car seat video guide to help you prep for an anxiety-free first ride home.
What to expect from this FREE video guide:
Delivered straight to your inbox, you’ll learn:
- 10 steps to get organized as you prepare for a safe and stress-free journey home
- What to do in the weeks and months before baby’s arrival
- How to prepare for the first ride home
- 5 to-dos to conquer before you’re ready to ride